Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Have You Been Watching?

Here is the last 5 movies I 've seen in the theater.
This was my husbands pick. It was pretty funny and had a good morale, in the end. But it's Adam Sandler, so some crude humor, but would you expect different?
I LOVED IT! Followed the book pretty well. I think each movie gets better and better. Their acting defiently does and I absolutely love Taylor Lautner! He is such a cute kid and I hope he has a good career in front of him.
This was awesome! So much better than I thought it would be. Gotta admit, I'm not a Jake Gyllenhall fan, but he did an amazing job!
I loved this one. Went and saw it at the Dollar theater! Such a cute love story!
And this one made me cry like a baby! Did not expect that! It was such a sweet story. The end of an era! My kids loved it at much as I did. Can't wait to buy this one!
What have you been watching? Any suggestions?

No comments: