Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St., Patricks Day

Ah, St. Patricks day is upon us! It's a fun little holiday. We've done a few projects this year for some holiday fun! Click here to check out all of our St. Patricks day fun! One of our traditions is to have Corn beef and cabbage for St. Patricks day! We all love it. That was a tradition carried over from my own family. I think this year I will be adding my rainbow cupcakes, for a treat and maybe a green float. Simply use lime sherbet and add some sprite! How fun is that!!! My sister has a tradition of leaving their shoes outside for the leprechauns and they fill the kids shoes with treats. Gold coins and little trinkets. Then those tricky leprechauns hid their shoes and the kids have to find them. Such a cute idea.

Whatever your traditions may be, don't forget to wear your green tomorrow!!!!

No comments: