Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fluffy Shamrock

Cute, huh?? This was something I just came up with. I'm sure it's not very original, but I remember doing similar projects when I was kid.
First, print off the shamrock template. We used crepe paper, because it was easy to cut a lot of pieces into little squares, quickly. You could also use tissue paper.
Wrap your crepe paper around the end of a pencil. Dip the crepe paper into white glue and push down onto the template. Now repeat that step 100 times and you will get a fluffy, green shamrock!
My kiddo's didn't last long on this. If your child is meticulous really likes to do crafts, then it would work for them. Greta is 10 and she finished, but my 7-year-old little boy, didn't. Mandee's little girl Baylee, who is 7, she would have finished it to. It just depends on your child.

No comments: