Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day Shades


This was not as easy as I thought it would be. I'd say at least a 1st grade level. Not any younger than that or you will be cutting out every single pair. The older kids did fine, it was the younger one's who had me wishing I hadn't attempted it. Although, I had 3 additional kids. So in a small group this would probably not be to bad. This is a great idea for classroom parties. You'll want to print the template on card stock. The only thing I had to pick up was the red cellophane. And I got that at the dollar store. Cheap, Easy and Fun!!

I got the template for these glasses, here. They also have templates for rounded glasses and star glasses, which would be fun to make and decorate for any occasion. the stars would be awesome for the 4th of July!
***This is a repost from last year.  We are using these in preschool for our party next week.  However, I had a YW, who was looking for service hours and she cut out all 20 pairs!  Megan, I LOVE YOU!!  The kids are going to love them!

No comments: