Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brandy's Taco Soup

It's amazing how many recipies, you can find for the same dish. I have seen several for Taco soup. Click here to see Mandee's that she posted a few weeks ago. I guess you just have to find one that you like and go with it. I love this soup because it is so easy to prepare and so tasty!



Taco Soup (15 servings)


1 ½ lbs. hamburger & 2 small onions browned w/ garlic, salt and pepper
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans Campbell’s vegetable beef soup
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1 can tomato soup
1 can corn (drained)
1 can olives, sliced
2 cups salsa
1 tsp. chili powder or to taste
1 Tbsp. taco seasoning or to taste
1 Tbsp. brown sugar or to taste


Combine everything in a large pan and heat until hot. Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese. This makes a ton!!! I usually half it and it will feed my whole family and have left over’s.

No comments: