Monday, November 17, 2008

I Am Back and New Kids Still Have "IT"

I MISSED YOU ALL! But I must say I had the time of my life. I could seriously die tomorrow and everything would be ok now! The New Kids on The Block concert was wonderful. They put on a wonderful show and I was very crazy at the concert. There were people of all ages there but I must say the teenagers that were there weren't even born when they were first popular so that made me laugh. I told my brother that NKOTB are the Beatles of our era, he about died of laughter, but it is kinda true. There were THOUSANDS of girls -okay mostly married ladies- screaming their heads off at them.
It was great to see my Bestfriend from highschool too. It was awesome to just talk, laugh, and have a great time like the olden days. I found out I was mean to her when she first moved to Italy where we went to highschool. I never knew that and it really made me sad, I want to be remembered as being nice ALL the time. But we laughed about it and it was WONDERFUL. I challenge all of you to look up someone you haven't seen or heard of for years and drop them a line. It was amazing to hang out with a great friend, thank heavens for friends and NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK (had to put that of course).
I am back and ready to post. Sorry, I know NOTHING about food storage or coupons. :) That is why Brandy is the smart one of the bunch. She is amazing too and I am forever grateful for her friendship to. FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I'm so glad you had a blast! It's so fun catching up with old friends, NKOTB included! I love that there were all ages there. What do the teens now see in them? They were hot to us!!

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)