Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Few Last Minute Details

Mandee is in charge of BayLee's Halloween party at school. I am helping at our Halloween Party and am in charge of my own little activity. For those of you who are scrambling to find a few fun things to do, let us give you some ideas.

I love Family Fun!! They have so many great ideas. Mandee and I are both doing this activity. We went through their printables and picked out 10 Halloween pages and made a little mini activity book for the kids to work on at the party, but also so that they can take them home with them. CUTE STUFF!!

The Toyshop has some creepy stuff!! Lot's of printable Halloween toy's and masks. Just print and make! Cool place!

Skip To My Lou has this darling little skeleton that you can make simply by printing out and adding some brads. I printed these out but have yet to make them. Check it out here.

Just a few more ideas as Halloween is coming up fast!! Hopefully this will give you a few last minute ideas.

No comments: